Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scam Warning

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy, dressed in rather
shabby orange overalls, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky - be on your guard !

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BlueJohn wrote:

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy, dressed in rather
shabby orange overalls, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky - be on your guard !

Been listening to Radio 2 have we ?. Actually that ' joke' appeared on here
over 12 months ago.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

BlueJohn wrote:

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy, dressed in rather
shabby orange overalls, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky - be on your guard !

At least you didnt get called a sheet product, or you'd have had to
knock the sheet outta him.

Sorry its a sheet joke, I know.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ups.com...
BlueJohn wrote:

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy, dressed in rather
shabby orange overalls, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky - be on your guard !

At least you didnt get called a sheet product, or you'd have had to
knock the sheet outta him.

Sorry its a sheet joke, I know.

There'll be a board meeting about that you know where they'll hammer out
until some plank chips in and nail the problem I reckon.

What a Scam! Chris F. Electronics Repair 24 June 12th 05 06:03 AM
OT Scam warning for older males.. AAvK Woodworking 13 March 20th 05 11:14 PM
New scam? Gunner Metalworking 17 September 2nd 04 04:51 AM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM