Puff Griffis

Default WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one

Goes like this and of course is a fake.

Dear eBay customer,=20
eBay support team regrets to announce you that after the last
events concerning our site and affiliates, we wish to reconfirm
all eBay users because there are a lot of users with unconfirmed
accounts. We took this decision in order to prevent online bidding fraud
using unconfirmed accounts. Therefore eBay staff wants all the accounts
to be reconfirmed.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Follow the above instruction to reconfirm your account.

Please click here to confirm your account.
=20
=20

-------

=20
Your confirmation code is: 021863=20
If you need additional help, contact eBay's Customer Support.=20
Please do not reply to this email. =20
=20

-------

=20
=20
=20
Copyright ? 1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.=20
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective =
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.=20
=20

ebay sucks big time PoP UK diy 28 July 31st 04 01:26 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM