Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source of cupboard doors

Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem
to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass
doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door? Either
ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Neil Drage wrote:

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

http://www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk/

I've used them a few times, excellent quality, good service.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Neil Drage wrote:
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil

Try your local handyman store,you know the type...morning george..nice day
innit ie the little shop branch.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem
to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass
doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...

another Drage ?

--
geoff drage
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Neil Drage wrote:

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

http://www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk/

I've used them a few times, excellent quality, good service.

This looks interesting. Just the kind of thing we were after. We're
probably just going paint them anyway...

Cheers

Neil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...

another Drage ?

Yep - all my life! A rare breed aren't we :-)

So where abouts are you?

Neil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Neil Drage
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do
a better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...
another Drage ?

Yep - all my life! A rare breed aren't we :-)

So where abouts are you?

Watford

www.cetltd.com

--
geoff

cupboard doors Tim Lamb UK diy 0 May 7th 05 08:26 PM
Kitchen Cupboard doors anti slam device Don McLean UK diy 2 January 16th 05 05:32 PM
Source of rolling doors orangetrader Home Repair 0 November 5th 04 03:11 AM
Trim for cupboard doors? CathyLee Home Repair 3 October 26th 04 01:53 PM
Source for interior doors Al Reid Woodworking 0 August 20th 04 12:28 PM