Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Source of cupboard doors

In message , Neil Drage
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do
a better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...
another Drage ?

Yep - all my life! A rare breed aren't we :-)

So where abouts are you?

Watford

www.cetltd.com

--