DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source of cupboard doors (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/176555-source-cupboard-doors.html)

Neil Drage September 20th 06 04:42 PM

Source of cupboard doors

Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem
to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass
doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door? Either
ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil

The Medway Handyman September 20th 06 07:37 PM

Source of cupboard doors

Neil Drage wrote:

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

http://www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk/

I've used them a few times, excellent quality, good service.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

The3rd Earl Of Derby September 20th 06 07:43 PM

Source of cupboard doors

Neil Drage wrote:
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil

Try your local handyman store,you know the type...morning george..nice day
innit ie the little shop branch.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

raden September 20th 06 08:27 PM

Source of cupboard doors

In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem
to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass
doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...

another Drage ?

--
geoff drage

Neil Drage September 21st 06 09:59 AM

Source of cupboard doors

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Neil Drage wrote:

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

http://www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk/

I've used them a few times, excellent quality, good service.

This looks interesting. Just the kind of thing we were after. We're
probably just going paint them anyway...

Cheers

Neil

Neil Drage September 21st 06 10:00 AM

Source of cupboard doors

raden wrote:
In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...

another Drage ?

Yep - all my life! A rare breed aren't we :-)

So where abouts are you?

Neil

raden September 21st 06 06:31 PM

Source of cupboard doors

In message , Neil Drage
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Neil Drage
writes
Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there
seem to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do
a better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have
glass doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door?
Either ready made or made to measure...

No, but ...
another Drage ?

Yep - all my life! A rare breed aren't we :-)

So where abouts are you?

Watford

www.cetltd.com

--