Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source of cupboard doors

Hi all, just decided to de-lurk to ask a quick question - as there seem
to be a lot of DIY geniuses around here!

My wife and I have decided that we need to fill the alcoves in our
dining room with built-in cupboards and shelves, something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/kvqes

I'm going to build the cupboards, but I reckon someone else would do a
better job of building the doors. Also, another option is to have glass
doors at the top (means less dusting!) as well.

Does anyone know of somewhere that I could get this kind of door? Either
ready made or made to measure...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Neil

cupboard doors Tim Lamb UK diy 0 May 7th 05 08:26 PM
Kitchen Cupboard doors anti slam device Don McLean UK diy 2 January 16th 05 05:32 PM
Source of rolling doors orangetrader Home Repair 0 November 5th 04 03:11 AM
Trim for cupboard doors? CathyLee Home Repair 3 October 26th 04 01:53 PM
Source for interior doors Al Reid Woodworking 0 August 20th 04 12:28 PM