Don McLean

Default Kitchen Cupboard doors anti slam device

Hi all,

I am looking for a place to buy the little pneumatic widgets that are used
to ensure that the cupboard doors don't slam.

I have seen these screw on devices but have not been able to locate a
source to buy them.

Any one out there know where I can obtain them ?

Regards

Don Mclean

dmc

In article ,
Don McLean wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a place to buy the little pneumatic widgets that are used
to ensure that the cupboard doors don't slam.

[snip]
Any one out there know where I can obtain them ?

http://www.toolstation.com/search.ht...hstr=anti+slam

11.75 for 10 and free postage at the moment.

HTH,

Darren