Forgone Conclusion

Default Sealed/waterproof cupboard doors

Hi all, I'm looking to source some sealed/waterproof cupboard doors
for a bathroom.

I'm looking for something that might work the same way as a Landrover
window! i.e. two doors that slide past each other - the outer one
having a rubber strip down one side to seal against the inner one, and
a rubber seal all the way round. The doors then can slide either way
to reveal a half and be waterproof when closed. The doors could
either be made of glass or hard plastic.

Has anyone seen such a thing that I could buy or adapt? Any ideas
welcome.

Mark.
Owain

"Forgone Conclusion" wrote
| Hi all, I'm looking to source some sealed/waterproof cupboard
| doors for a bathroom.
| I'm looking for something that might work the same way as a
| Landrover window!

I thought you wanted sealed and waterproof?? :-)

Owain