Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default German camper electrics

I've got a 1979 VW camper with a German spec hook up socket. This is a
male terminal into which should plug a female Schuko plug and then a
lead into the campsite electrics. I'd like to keep it German spec and
avoid enlarging the hole in the body for the input socket.

Where can I get a suitable outdoor female Schuko plug in UK? I've seen
travel adaptors but these don't seem to be for outdoor use.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Where can I get a suitable outdoor female Schuko plug in UK? I've seen
travel adaptors but these don't seem to be for outdoor use.

You may find it easier to find a German supplier who will mail to the UK.

Christian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/se...eID=uknetscape

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Many thanks. I've now been directed to Reimo, a German camper company
with a branch in Manchester. They have one in their catalogue.