DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   German camper electrics (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/168959-german-camper-electrics.html)

andyv July 12th 06 01:33 PM

German camper electrics

I've got a 1979 VW camper with a German spec hook up socket. This is a
male terminal into which should plug a female Schuko plug and then a
lead into the campsite electrics. I'd like to keep it German spec and
avoid enlarging the hole in the body for the input socket.

Where can I get a suitable outdoor female Schuko plug in UK? I've seen
travel adaptors but these don't seem to be for outdoor use.

Christian McArdle July 12th 06 02:43 PM

German camper electrics

Where can I get a suitable outdoor female Schuko plug in UK? I've seen
travel adaptors but these don't seem to be for outdoor use.

You may find it easier to find a German supplier who will mail to the UK.

Christian.

[email protected] July 12th 06 03:18 PM

German camper electrics

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/se...eID=uknetscape

andyv July 13th 06 09:51 AM

German camper electrics

Many thanks. I've now been directed to Reimo, a German camper company
with a branch in Manchester. They have one in their catalogue.