Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default seeking: electric wallpaper trimmer.

I saw a battery operated product for trimming wallpaper at some
trade fair a while ago. it was called eazytrim or easytrimmer

the tool was pressed into an angle or corner onto the wallpaper
and it had a sewing machine type action which perforated the
paper and left a very neat, clean edge.

amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

got a /lot/ of wallpapering coming up and would like to make it as
easy and as neat as possible. I've got a rotary wallpaper cutter
but I find it to be hit and miss at best.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "." contains these words:

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

It's a JML product - why not ask them? It's not listed in their pages at
the moment, but you could drop customer services an email.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Wareham

.. wrote:

I saw a battery operated product for trimming wallpaper at some
trade fair a while ago. it was called eazytrim or easytrimmer

QVC have them at just over 20 pounds.

The item number is 554044.

(www.qvcuk.com)

Hope this helps,

Roger.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton

.. wrote:
I saw a battery operated product for trimming wallpaper at some
trade fair a while ago. it was called eazytrim or easytrimmer

the tool was pressed into an angle or corner onto the wallpaper
and it had a sewing machine type action which perforated the
paper and left a very neat, clean edge.

amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

got a /lot/ of wallpapering coming up and would like to make it as
easy and as neat as possible. I've got a rotary wallpaper cutter
but I find it to be hit and miss at best.

Trimeasy? Available at http://tinyurl.com/ga77z for £14.95 (put
trimeasy into the search box if it doesn't come up initially)

I've got one and I must say it's pretty good - one of the few JML-type
'gadgets' that I'd be willing to endorse and support that it really
does what it says on the tin.

As a comparison, try putting 'sidewinder' into the search box at the
above site - now that's a product I might actually hesitate to
promote!!!

Mathew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Mathew Newton wrote:
. wrote:
I saw a battery operated product for trimming wallpaper at some
trade fair a while ago. it was called eazytrim or easytrimmer

the tool was pressed into an angle or corner onto the wallpaper
and it had a sewing machine type action which perforated the
paper and left a very neat, clean edge.

amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

got a /lot/ of wallpapering coming up and would like to make it as
easy and as neat as possible. I've got a rotary wallpaper cutter
but I find it to be hit and miss at best.

Trimeasy? Available at http://tinyurl.com/ga77z for £14.95 (put
trimeasy into the search box if it doesn't come up initially)

that's the one, thanks.

I've got one and I must say it's pretty good - one of the few JML-type
'gadgets' that I'd be willing to endorse and support that it really
does what it says on the tin.

As a comparison, try putting 'sidewinder' into the search box at the
above site - now that's a product I might actually hesitate to
promote!!!

Mathew

that's got to pop the windows, no ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
. wrote:
amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

I bought a similar one from Homebase some years ago and it's been
invaluable - I never seemed to get good results by scoring the paper then
cutting down that line with scissors.

Haven't looked in the sheds recently, though.

--
*When you've seen one shopping centre you've seen a mall*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
. wrote:
amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

I bought a similar one from Homebase some years ago and it's been
invaluable - I never seemed to get good results by scoring the paper then
cutting down that line with scissors.

Haven't looked in the sheds recently, though.

As I sometimes do, I bought one from a demonstrator at an exhibition,
one of the few things bought that way that have come up to expectation.
I have since seen them (not very recently) in Focus

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message .com
from "Mathew Newton" contains these words:

As a comparison, try putting 'sidewinder' into the search box at the
above site - now that's a product I might actually hesitate to
promote!!!

Good god!

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "." contains these words:

As a comparison, try putting 'sidewinder' into the search box at the
above site - now that's a product I might actually hesitate to
promote!!!

Mathew

that's got to pop the windows, no ?

Not if you keep them tight up and stick to the loading limits - but I'd
say a bigger problem is how do you get the doors open in an emergency?

--
Skipweasel