Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback

Default seeking: electric wallpaper trimmer.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
. wrote:
amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

I bought a similar one from Homebase some years ago and it's been
invaluable - I never seemed to get good results by scoring the paper then
cutting down that line with scissors.

Haven't looked in the sheds recently, though.

As I sometimes do, I bought one from a demonstrator at an exhibition,
one of the few things bought that way that have come up to expectation.
I have since seen them (not very recently) in Focus

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.