Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default seeking: electric wallpaper trimmer.

Mathew Newton wrote:
. wrote:
I saw a battery operated product for trimming wallpaper at some
trade fair a while ago. it was called eazytrim or easytrimmer

the tool was pressed into an angle or corner onto the wallpaper
and it had a sewing machine type action which perforated the
paper and left a very neat, clean edge.

amazon have the details but it's discontinued http://snipurl.com/q7xz

anyone know where I can buy one online or in the shops ?

got a /lot/ of wallpapering coming up and would like to make it as
easy and as neat as possible. I've got a rotary wallpaper cutter
but I find it to be hit and miss at best.

Trimeasy? Available at http://tinyurl.com/ga77z for £14.95 (put
trimeasy into the search box if it doesn't come up initially)

that's the one, thanks.

I've got one and I must say it's pretty good - one of the few JML-type
'gadgets' that I'd be willing to endorse and support that it really
does what it says on the tin.

As a comparison, try putting 'sidewinder' into the search box at the
above site - now that's a product I might actually hesitate to
promote!!!

Mathew

that's got to pop the windows, no ?