Avanti

Default Dyson tool question

I want to get a turbo nozzle for my DC01, the website suggests the head
would not fit, however it also suggests the flexible crevice tool would not
fit also, yet it does, anyone used the above set up ?
TIA

John Rumm

Avanti wrote:

I want to get a turbo nozzle for my DC01, the website suggests the head
would not fit, however it also suggests the flexible crevice tool would not
fit also, yet it does, anyone used the above set up ?

I just tried the Turbo brush from our DC14 Animal on the old DC01 and it
does fit, and it will work to an extent.

The major limitation on the DC01 however is it does not have anything
like the suction of the 14 (which could suck start a leaf blower!), and
hence does not drive the brush as well (which is totally dependent on
suction to work).

--
Cheers,

John.

Avanti

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Avanti wrote:

I want to get a turbo nozzle for my DC01, the website suggests the head
would not fit, however it also suggests the flexible crevice tool would

not
fit also, yet it does, anyone used the above set up ?

I just tried the Turbo brush from our DC14 Animal on the old DC01 and it
does fit, and it will work to an extent.

The major limitation on the DC01 however is it does not have anything
like the suction of the 14 (which could suck start a leaf blower!), and
hence does not drive the brush as well (which is totally dependent on
suction to work).

I see, thanks for the reply, I vac'd the car with a DC01 which gives a good
clean, suppose I will just stick with what I have for now and save my money
on the attachment.