Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave Fawthrop

Default Straw Poll "Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler"

There is a disagreement in another thread as to the adequacy of hot water
supplies from combi boilers.

There must be lots of people here with them, so will these people please
answer the question
"Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler, without extra
storage".

I will start, because I look after a combi boiler in a semi commercial
kitchen at the Curry Project. We are very satisfied with the Hot water
there, especially because the hot water is food quality, because it is not
stored. We can fill the urn up with water from the hot tap. I have had
this confirmed by the local Environmental Health Officer.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Chair, Bradford Curry Project

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Water Softeners, good or bad?? Martin Hirsch Home Repair 23 July 14th 04 03:27 AM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Why do gas water heaters fail? I-zheet M'drurz Home Repair 40 January 12th 04 09:59 PM