Andy Hall

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:18:33 +0100, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

There is a disagreement in another thread as to the adequacy of hot water
supplies from combi boilers.

There must be lots of people here with them, so will these people please
answer the question
"Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler, without extra
storage".

I will start, because I look after a combi boiler in a semi commercial
kitchen at the Curry Project. We are very satisfied with the Hot water
there, especially because the hot water is food quality, because it is not
stored. We can fill the urn up with water from the hot tap. I have had
this confirmed by the local Environmental Health Officer.

This is a pointless survey because

1) Most people here do not run semi-commercial kitchens

2) Some people may have only used a combi boiler and have nothing to
compare it with.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl