Default ready mixed concrete.

Any ideas on what ready mixed concrete goes for per cubic meter?
Although the ready mixed concete suppliers websites supply a calculator
for hoe much you might need they don't say hoe much it it is per cubic
meter.

AlexW

Ali Mac wrote:
"AlexW" wrote in message

Any ideas on what ready mixed concrete goes for per cubic meter?
Although the ready mixed concete suppliers websites supply a calculator
for hoe much you might need they don't say hoe much it it is per cubic
meter.

Last time I bought some (just under a year ago) the best price I could get
was about £100 per cube. But I only had 1.5 m, so I was paying for a lot
of "air" too. I'm in east cheshire.

Alex.

Wilmix in Stockport will mix on site and barrow in for you, if you want.
Cost me 180 squids (I think) for 2 cube in May.

Alistair

Will see what they can do next time I'm in the market for some.

Last mix was 0.2 cube (by hand) :-)

Ta,

Alex.

According to the avaliable online calculator I need 10m^3.
p.s my agent newsreader is up the spout.

Ready mixed filler PAULINE SALEMI UK diy 5 January 17th 05 09:03 PM
How to make new concrete attach to old concrete JW Home Ownership 8 June 27th 04 08:44 AM
Repairing concrete floor in shop Todd Fatheree Woodworking 10 June 3rd 04 08:18 AM
Laying Concrete Flooring John UK diy 5 September 24th 03 07:15 AM
Help with concrete! Alexander Galkin Home Repair 4 August 16th 03 04:40 AM