PAULINE SALEMI

Default Ready mixed filler

Several years ago I used a dark grey, almost black, filler with a slightly
sandy texture that was almost foolproof, and went on very smoothly after
stirring. I bought it in Focus. It had a slightly foreign sounding name I
think. Was certainly not made by Polyfilla. Can anyone recall this product
and where it could now be obtained please?

Lobster

PAULINE SALEMI wrote:
Several years ago I used a dark grey, almost black, filler with a slightly
sandy texture that was almost foolproof, and went on very smoothly after
stirring. I bought it in Focus. It had a slightly foreign sounding name I
think. Was certainly not made by Polyfilla. Can anyone recall this product
and where it could now be obtained please?

Tetrion, maybe?

Why not describe what you want to use your filler for, and I'm sure
someone can recommend a suitable alternative to whatever it is you can't
source!

David

Richard

Lobster wrote:

Tetrion, maybe?

Why not describe what you want to use your filler for, and I'm sure
someone can recommend a suitable alternative to whatever it is you
can't source!

David

I've only ever seen Terion in brilliant white. Not that that means
anything.

Richard

--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by

http://www.diyprojects.info
chris French

In message , Richard
writes

Lobster wrote:

Tetrion, maybe?

Why not describe what you want to use your filler for, and I'm sure
someone can recommend a suitable alternative to whatever it is you
can't source!

David

I've only ever seen Terion in brilliant white. Not that that means
anything.

Maybe an external version. Like external Polyfilla is a grey colour and
more 'cementy'
--
Chris French, Leeds

sounds like tile adhesive.

NT

Rod Hewitt

"PAULINE SALEMI" wrote in
:

Several years ago I used a dark grey, almost black, filler with a
slightly sandy texture that was almost foolproof, and went on very
smoothly after stirring. I bought it in Focus.

Wickes' ready-mixed patching plaster (so called)? Definitely sandy and
quite dark. And really not very useful in my opinion.

--
Rod

www.annalaurie.co.uk

Toro / Briggs&Stratton Stuck Oil Filler Cap Filipo Home Repair 12 June 11th 19 07:44 PM
wood filler question Bruce Woodworking 2 February 16th 04 02:05 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM
Plastic filler (grout) round bath? Alan Holmes UK diy 1 August 10th 03 02:10 PM