Dave

Default 150mm extract ducting - source?

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Dave S
fred

In article , Dave
writes
I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m
--
fred
Dave

fred wrote:
In article , Dave
writes

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m

What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

Dave

Alex

just bought two 300mm lengths and a joiner in 110mm dia and connected with
duct tap for chimmney extracter from city plumbing cost £4.62 p

fred

In article , Dave
writes
fred wrote:
In article , Dave
writes

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m

What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html
Plumbing, drainage & gas: http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm
Tools: http://www.toolstation.com/
Decorating: http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/
Heating (tentative): http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/

Others have their favourites but tlc & bes come up very often here. The
links are longer than needed but bypass the more annoying front ends on
some of the sites.
--
fred
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
fred wrote:
What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html

Yes. Although they aren't always the best value for absolutely everything,
in general you won't get ripped off.

--
*Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
fred

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
writes
In article ,
fred wrote:
What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html

Yes. Although they aren't always the best value for absolutely everything,
in general you won't get ripped off.

Feel free to add/amend :-)
--
fred

Survey: A Little Feedback For Cliff BottleBob Metalworking 165 May 24th 05 09:32 PM
Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
Ducting for kitchen cooker hood Mark UK diy 8 March 3rd 05 10:50 AM
Extractor fan ducting? D UK diy 1 July 23rd 04 09:33 PM
Bathroom extract fan problem [email protected] UK diy 0 November 3rd 03 10:16 AM