DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   150mm extract ducting - source? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/114887-150mm-extract-ducting-source.html)

Dave July 27th 05 01:14 PM

150mm extract ducting - source?

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Dave S

fred July 27th 05 01:35 PM

In article , Dave
writes
I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m
--
fred

Dave July 27th 05 04:18 PM

fred wrote:
In article , Dave
writes

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m

What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

Dave

Alex July 27th 05 07:12 PM

just bought two 300mm lengths and a joiner in 110mm dia and connected with
duct tap for chimmney extracter from city plumbing cost £4.62 p

fred July 27th 05 09:45 PM

In article , Dave
writes
fred wrote:
In article , Dave
writes

I'm looking for some 150mm metallic ducting for a kitchen hob extractor
and can't find anyone that stocks it (admittedly I haven't looked in B&Q
yet) - can anyone suggest a supplier?

Try TLC: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MRLAD6.html 19.10+vat
+post for 10m

What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html
Plumbing, drainage & gas: http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm
Tools: http://www.toolstation.com/
Decorating: http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/
Heating (tentative): http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/

Others have their favourites but tlc & bes come up very often here. The
links are longer than needed but bypass the more annoying front ends on
some of the sites.
--
fred

Dave Plowman (News) July 27th 05 10:05 PM

In article ,
fred wrote:
What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html

Yes. Although they aren't always the best value for absolutely everything,
in general you won't get ripped off.

--
*Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

fred July 28th 05 12:49 AM

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
writes
In article ,
fred wrote:
What a star! Thanks Fred. (BTW, I don't suppose anyone wants to buy
8metres ;-) )

I should change my sig to:

First stops for:
Electrical: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/index.html

Yes. Although they aren't always the best value for absolutely everything,
in general you won't get ripped off.

Feel free to add/amend :-)
--
fred