Default Worcester Heatslave 9 - 24 Low hot water flow

Hi can anyone help

I have a worcester 9 - 24 heatslave combi boiler.
I have just replaced the pump and diverter valve.
The CH heating is working fine but I can't get any hot water.
When I turn on the hot water tap the flow is very low i.e not at
mains pressure as it should be.
Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Its the flow at all hot taps.
The pressure on the cold water is fine.
The cold feed is on fully.
There is no dirt in the inlet strainer.
I did find a valve on the diverter that when I turned it increased the
flow, but
it still doesn't seem to activate the diverter valve.
Could there be air in the system? How do you go about removing it.
Cheers

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Water Softeners, good or bad?? Martin Hirsch Home Repair 23 July 14th 04 03:27 AM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 03:01 AM
Flushing / Cleaning Hot Water Heater Help Needed Cuse Home Repair 38 December 1st 03 02:01 AM
Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem Paula Home Repair 6 October 28th 03 04:03 AM