Seri

Default 2.2 meters of worktop for someone if they collect it.

Hello all,
I have a 2.2 meter length of Pfleiderer Duropal Blue Milano counter
top left over, it's 670mm deep (double edged) and 40mm thick. No marks
or scratches, still has both layers of protective plastic sheeting on
it.

Thought I'd see if anyone here has any use for it before it makes the
merry journey to the dump.

You can see the patern he
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/worktops...t.html?prod=23

Needs collecting from South Norwood/Croydon area. Let me know if you
want it.

Thanks

Seri

BigWallop

"Seri" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all,
I have a 2.2 meter length of Pfleiderer Duropal Blue Milano counter
top left over, it's 670mm deep (double edged) and 40mm thick. No marks
or scratches, still has both layers of protective plastic sheeting on
it.

Thought I'd see if anyone here has any use for it before it makes the
merry journey to the dump.

You can see the patern he
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/worktops...t.html?prod=23

Needs collecting from South Norwood/Croydon area. Let me know if you
want it.

Thanks

Seri

All I'm getting from the link is this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

Sparks

All I'm getting from the link is this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

I got the same
try this
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/worktops...?q=Blue+Milano
then click on the link

Sparks...

BigWallop

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .

All I'm getting from the link is this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

I got the same
try this
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/worktops...?q=Blue+Milano
then click on the link

Sparks...

No. Still getting this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

Sparks

No. Still getting this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

It was working like that!

Try this one
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/thumb.php?i=F7502.jpg&large

BigWallop

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .

No. Still getting this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe
rd.php on line 287

It was working like that!

Try this one
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/thumb.php?i=F7502.jpg&large

Works Perfect!!! But Yeeuck!!! Don't like the colour though. :-) Only
kidding!!!

Seri

Yeah, the picture on the Pfleiderer website is a bit icky... there's
better pictures from when I tried to eBay it last week:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4388311679

Seri

s--p--o--n--i--x

On 23 Jun 2005 02:21:06 -0700, "Seri" wrote:

Hello all,
I have a 2.2 meter length of Pfleiderer Duropal Blue Milano counter
top left over, it's 670mm deep (double edged) and 40mm thick. No marks
or scratches, still has both layers of protective plastic sheeting on
it.

Thought I'd see if anyone here has any use for it before it makes the
merry journey to the dump.

You can see the patern he
http://www.pfleiderer.co.uk/worktops...t.html?prod=23

Needs collecting from South Norwood/Croydon area. Let me know if you
want it.

Try an advert on www.freecycle.org and it will go in a matter of a few
minutes!

sponix