Roger

The message s.net
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

Oh! Look whose back. Roger the Dodger, the man from Essex. How is the
swirley patterned carpet doing?

An almost instant response. I am impressed (not). Have you nothing
better to do with your time than monitor this ng 24 hours a day

You missed a trick there John. Roger the bodger rhymes just as well and
fits far better into a diy context.

BTW if you had wanted to remain anonymous you shouldn't have been stupid
enough to send me an e-mail using your real address.

--
Roger
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Amazing, one total nutter and clear senile one, babbling away.

Then stop talking to yourself. Although that's probably the only person
that understands what you say.

--
*Reality is the illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

snip

Amazing, one total nutter and clear senile one, babbling away. This

must
great reading for a shrink.

Yes, I suspect your Usenet ramblings are as training fodder across the
World!...

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...

snip drivel by a madman

BTW if you had wanted to remain
anonymous you shouldn't have been stupid
enough to send me an e-mail using your real address.

Roger the Doger (alias Bodger as he likes to be known), I don't send emails
to half-wits. Don't flatter yourself.

Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ws.net,
Doctor Evil wrote:

Amazing, one total nutter and clear senile one, babbling away.

snip more senile babble

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

snip senile drivel

You might be right. There is after all no reason to suppose he actually
told the truth when he claimed to have been a youth in the 60s/70s.

Mr Doger (alias Bodger), I am very youthful.

Would account for his interest in
the grassy knoll too. These things can
make an impression on a young man.

You seem to know a lot about the grassy knoll. Mmmm.

Didn't make much inpression on me, perhaps I wasn't young enough.

Another senile Looney too.

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

snip

Amazing, one total nutter and clear
senile one, babbling away. This
must great reading for a shrink.

one of them continues...

Yes, I suspect your Usenet ramblings
are as training fodder across the
World!...

....yes that is it. Good wasn't it.

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...

Roger the bodger rhymes just as well and
fits far better into a diy context.

...his name is Roger the Dodger
...but likes be know as the Bodger
...but everyone knows he's fully senile
...a right silly old Codger

Roger

The message ws.net
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

BTW if you had wanted to remain
anonymous you shouldn't have been stupid
enough to send me an e-mail using your real address.

Roger the Doger (alias Bodger as he likes to be known), I don't send emails
to half-wits. Don't flatter yourself.

So you don't deny sending me an e-mail John. Makes a change for you to
actually avoid lying. I thought part of your problem was that at least
one of your multiple personalities was unaware of what the others were
doing.

--
Roger
raden

In message s.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Roger" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from Tim contains these words:

I've often wondered why John is so easily conned by maker's ads and
heavily optimistic specs, given he appears to have a rough idea how

such
things should be measured?

John?

Oh! Look whose back. Roger the Dodger, the man from Essex. How is the
swirley patterned carpet doing?

Prolly much better than the one you soaked when you took a hacksaw to a
plastic joint

and deluged the place

--
geoff

Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message s.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"Roger" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from Tim contains these words:

I've often wondered why John is so easily conned by maker's ads and
heavily optimistic specs, given he appears to have a rough idea how

such
things should be measured?

John?

Oh! Look whose back. Roger the Dodger, the man from Essex. How is the
swirley patterned carpet doing?

Prolly much better than the one you soaked when you took a hacksaw to a
plastic joint

and deluged the place

Maxie, if I saw one of those carpets you, the inverted caber man and this
turkey, have, I would have it soaked. I would spare your frock.

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message ws.net
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

BTW if you had wanted to remain
anonymous you shouldn't have been stupid
enough to send me an e-mail using your real address.

Roger the Doger (alias Bodger as he likes to be known), I don't send

emails
to half-wits. Don't flatter yourself.

So you don't deny sending
me an e-mail

I said I don't send emails to half-wits. That covers you. Bodger, you are
confused with all the people you send insulting emails to.

Rod

Roger wrote in
k:

Dimm aka Drivel is really an unemployed thicko who was using the name
John Burns-Curtis when he first started to infest this newsgroup.
Given that the surname Burns-Curtis is rare to nonexistent in the uk
the hyphen is probably a figment of his imagination like most of his
contentious ramblings.

Like this:

http://www.progress.org/revwob.htm ?

--
Rod
Roger

The message s.net
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

BTW if you had wanted to remain
anonymous you shouldn't have been stupid
enough to send me an e-mail using your real address.

Roger the Doger (alias Bodger as he likes to be known), I don't send

emails
to half-wits. Don't flatter yourself.

So you don't deny sending
me an e-mail

I said I don't send emails to half-wits. That covers you. Bodger, you are
confused with all the people you send insulting emails to.

More lies. For 2 pins I would fire up my old computer and post your
message from the days when you answered to John Burns-Curtis.

--
Roger
Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...

Bodger, stop making things up.

...Roger the Dodger, they call him so
...he dodges around fast and slow
...inane babble he puts our way
...no sense, no knowledge he froths away
...of professional attention he needs, no doubt
...so why the government allow this fool out?

Doctor Evil

"Rod" wrote in message
. 4...

Rod

Fancy walking around with a name like Rod.

Roger

The message
from Rod contains these words:

Dimm aka Drivel is really an unemployed thicko who was using the name
John Burns-Curtis when he first started to infest this newsgroup.
Given that the surname Burns-Curtis is rare to nonexistent in the uk
the hyphen is probably a figment of his imagination like most of his
contentious ramblings.

Like this:

http://www.progress.org/revwob.htm ?

Ha. I made some disparaging comment about that rubbish some time ago and
Dimm actually complained to my ISP about it. Didn't get him anywhere of
course.

--
Roger
Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...

Ha. I made some disparaging comment
about that rubbish some time ago and
Dimm actually complained to my ISP
about it. Didn't get him anywhere of course.

Mr Bodger, have you been upsetting, Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress?
Maxie, and you said you were copying Roger in 1963.

Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Condensing Boiler replacement for my conventional boiler Andy Kaye UK diy 45 March 1st 05 09:54 AM
Central Heating Design - Help Please TheScullster UK diy 12 October 26th 04 05:15 PM
High Velocity (i.e. Unico) vs. Conventional system [email protected] Home Repair 4 September 3rd 04 06:18 PM
Condensing boilers and pluming James UK diy 32 March 17th 04 10:02 PM