Steve Lowe

Default Flexible Ducting 204 x 60 mm

Hi,

Just about to start a kitchen re-fit the extractor hood uses 204mm x
60mm and to comes with a brick sized air vent and 1.5 mtrs of rigid
ducting. To line up the ducting running over the top of the wall
units with the position of the air vent I need a short length of
flexible ducting - no one locally can get this - they can all get
rigid ducting, 90 degree bends and round to rectangular convertors but
not flexible ducting in this size I've Googled and Ebayed without
success - anybody know where to get hold of some ?

Regards

Steve.

- Steve Lowe
- E-Mail :
- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM
- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net
Steve Lowe

Hi - now sorted - emailed Verplas who don't make this size but they
put me in touch with a firm in Yorkshire who make aluminum ducting -
spoke to a girl in their sales department who said they could supply
mail order but would be expensive - tentatively enquired how much for
1 lin mtr - she says about £ 10 including postage !!!!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:03:30 +0100 Steve Lowe wrote:

[...]

Steve Lowe

The said ducting turned up this morning - but it's round !!! rang the
firm and they say they don't do rectangular which is not she told me
on Tuesday - so my question still stands - where can I get some 204 x
60mm flexible ducting.

Regards

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:54:46 +0100 Steve Lowe wrote:

[...]

Ducting for kitchen cooker hood Mark UK diy 8 March 3rd 05 10:50 AM
Extractor fan ducting? D UK diy 1 July 23rd 04 09:33 PM
ducting Lurch UK diy 2 July 17th 04 03:25 PM
GASKET MATERIALS: FLEXIBLE GRAPHITE Richard He Woodworking 0 March 11th 04 01:54 AM
Toilet Flexible Connector Issues Help! Quddus UK diy 12 January 12th 04 04:32 PM