Steve Lowe

Hi - now sorted - emailed Verplas who don't make this size but they
put me in touch with a firm in Yorkshire who make aluminum ducting -
spoke to a girl in their sales department who said they could supply
mail order but would be expensive - tentatively enquired how much for
1 lin mtr - she says about £ 10 including postage !!!!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:03:30 +0100 Steve Lowe wrote:

Hi,

Just about to start a kitchen re-fit the extractor hood uses 204mm x
60mm and to comes with a brick sized air vent and 1.5 mtrs of rigid
ducting. To line up the ducting running over the top of the wall
units with the position of the air vent I need a short length of
flexible ducting - no one locally can get this - they can all get
rigid ducting, 90 degree bends and round to rectangular convertors but
not flexible ducting in this size I've Googled and Ebayed without
success - anybody know where to get hold of some ?

Regards

Steve.

- Steve Lowe
- E-Mail :
- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM
- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net