Richard He

Default GASKET MATERIALS: FLEXIBLE GRAPHITE

Many Thanks for your delivering this message to the executive of
import and purchase
Dear Sir/Madam,
ZAOZHUANG XINFANGYUAN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. is a manufacturer &
exporter in top-quality Flexible Graphite products in China.
We are located in Qingdao-a beautiful seaside city, with advantageous
position and convenient transportation. And the factory lies in
Mengzhuang Industrial Area. We hold excellent flake graphite
deposited, which is very scarce in the world. We are engaged in
flexible graphite products manufacture and trading. After long term's
accumulation and experience, we have been certified with ISO
9001:2000. Processing the raw natural flake graphite ourselves in our
highly automated process allows us to manage costs and control the
quality more effectively. We also have multiple state-of -the-art
production lines, giving us the flexibility to produce flexible
graphite material to exacting specifications with the dependability,
consistency and on-time delivery our customers' demand. Our main
products are listed as follows,
Pure Graphite Rolls
Graphite Sheets
Reinforced Graphite Sheet With SS304/316
Graphite Yarn
Graphite Tapes
Flexible Graphite Rings
Graphite Packing
Spiral Wounded Gaskets
Should you require further information on our products, please visit
our website: www.sinographite.com
We look forward to your kind reply.
Best Regards,
Richard He
VP of ZZXFY
ZAOZHUANG XINFANGYUAN ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD
TEL: +86-632-3667799
FAX: +86-632-3667888
http://www.sinographite.com
http://www.gasketmaterials.com.cn
YOU FIRST CHOICE FOR CHINESE FLEXIBLE GRAPHITE PRODUCTS
COMPLETE SOURCE FOR ALL YOU GASKET MATERIALS NEEDS