Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don Foreman

Default Fitch update

Fitch has broken ground for his new house in PA. He's also picked up
the guitar that he hadn't played much for years, bought himself a new
one as well, and is practicing and playing every day. The house has
him busy as long-tailed cat in a roomful of rockers at the moment.

dust and my furnace (Update 2) Larry Levinson Woodworking 13 January 22nd 04 04:00 PM
What's with Fitch? I'm going to retire. Fitch R. Williams Metalworking 23 December 3rd 03 08:47 PM
OT - WEBPAGE UPDATE T. Woodworking 4 November 18th 03 11:06 PM
Fitch Williams? Thomas Gardner Metalworking 1 September 8th 03 07:08 PM