T.

Default OT - WEBPAGE UPDATE

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ATorJackOfAll/ Just
posted an update, with some pictures of me, if anyone is curious.

JOAT
Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are
missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 15 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

jmac

Aw, jeez, I sorta liked the mental image I had of an old curmudgeon.
Much older than the actual. Obviously a curmudgeon, though.

Thanks for my newest bookmark, JOAT.

jmac
jmac

In my family I'm considered something of a curmudgeon. At one point I
looked up the definition, but found the description did not fit me.
Just as you might, I took umbrage. But then I decided that the
dictionary was old and out of date, not me. And that's when I decided
that Andy Rooney was the type of curmudgeon I could model myself
after. Then I became confused by the characters in "Grumpy Old Men".
I believe I'll stick with the Andy Rooney example.
So, in my defense, I would point out that I had intended a compliment.
Of course, a curmudgeon might not see it that way.

jmac
If it's stupid, but it works, it's not stupid.