T.

Default OT - WEBPAGE UPDATE

Mon, Nov 17, 2003, 8:10am (EST-3) (jmac) says:
Aw, jeez, I sorta liked the mental image I had of an old curmudgeon.
snip

Ah, I see your mistake. You obviously have me confused with
someone else, because none of the below applies to me, and I'm not old.
I'm a very kind, gentle, peace-loving, soul. You did see me smiling in
all my pictures, didn't you? Just don't expect to drop over for coffee,
without a prior invite. The dog won't bite, she's just there to alert
me. Hehehehe

From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) (web1913)
Curmudgeon \Cur*mudg"eon\ (k?r-m?j"?n), n. [OE. cornmudgin, where
-mudgin is prob. from OF. muchier, mucier, F. musser to hide; of
uncertain origin; cf. OE. muchares skulking thieves, E. miche, micher.]
An avaricious, grasping fellow; a miser; a niggard; a churl.
A gray-headed curmudgeon of a negro. --W. Irving.
From WordNet (r) 1.7 (wn)
curmudgeon n : a crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of
stubborn ideas

JOAT
Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are
missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 15 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/