DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Fitch R. Williams wrote:
(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

Does he know about Cabin Fever this coming weekend? It is at
least in the same state, though I don't know how close to York PA he is
set up.

He does! G

I plan to be at Cabin Fever at least on Saturday. Its not very far up
the road from here - maybe an hour. It used to be 5 days drive.

Great! I will be there saturday, too. Ways to spot me:

1) Beard (not enough, in that crowd).

2) Nikon D70 digital SLR camera swung over my shoulder, and
possibly to my eye being used.

3) Folding cart with white canvas bag with red handles hooked to
the cart for the smaller purchases.

4) (Possibly, depending on when you see me), a woman enough
shorter than me so I can rest my chin on the top of her head
accompanying me (my wife). She might be elsewhere, taking
photos of the models, or resting somewhere.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564