Gunner

On 8 Jan 2005 22:57:16 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Don Foreman says...

Fitch has broken ground for his new house in PA. He's also picked up
the guitar that he hadn't played much for years, bought himself a new
one as well, and is practicing and playing every day. The house has
him busy as long-tailed cat in a roomful of rockers at the moment.

Don, thank you for passing this on. I'm pleased that Fitch's
plans are proceeding apace. I know it's not easy to pull up roots
and start fresh someplace else, and if you speak to the man pass
on my thoughts for his sucess.

Jim

And mine as well

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore.
True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee,
but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
-- P.J O'Rourke (1989)