Thomas Gardner

Default Fitch Williams?

Anyone out there heard from Fitch (master of all things electrical,
mechanical and electro-mechanical) recently? Fitch, if you're out
there, I sure would like to hear from you. If anyone else out there
knows anything about how to contact him, I sure would appreciate
hearing from you.

I have his old address ---
obfuscated the same way my email address is, of course). I tried
writing to said address, but no joy. Spam filter, perhaps? Maybe
he's just trying to tell me something? :-)

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
tg.

--
To reply by mail, remove all lower case letters in my return address
).
jim

Thomas Gardner wrote:

Anyone out there heard from Fitch (master of all things electrical,
mechanical and electro-mechanical) recently? Fitch, if you're out
there, I sure would like to hear from you. If anyone else out there
knows anything about how to contact him, I sure would appreciate
hearing from you.

I have his old address ---
obfuscated the same way my email address is, of course). I tried
writing to said address, but no joy. Spam filter, perhaps? Maybe
he's just trying to tell me something? :-)

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
tg.

--
To reply by mail, remove all lower case letters in my return address
).

do a search on google and yahoo and other seach engine for the
newsgroups and check his name as you have it for poster activity... all
the old ones with this address will come up... then look at the message
and see if it says take out XXX or YYY or ZZZZ due to spamming.. or
maybe he went to the same place we all are going to someday, the big
internet in the sky?????
at least they will not charge for service up there and will be no down
time nor dial up service errors????