Brian Lawson

Hey Don,

Thanks for the update. Say Hi for us.

I drove out Hwy 14 to Mojave last week, but couldn't remember the
name of the area where they lived. I watched over the edge of the
highway for the corral, but no luck. Glad I didn't spend a lot of
time looking, as it sounds like they are "gone for good" from CA.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:31:37 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Fitch has broken ground for his new house in PA. He's also picked up
the guitar that he hadn't played much for years, bought himself a new
one as well, and is practicing and playing every day. The house has
him busy as long-tailed cat in a roomful of rockers at the moment.