Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Karl Townsend

Default Cat Pee Proof

I've separated all my tool steel stock into small piles and put them in
plastic tubs that are about 10" wide by 18" deep and 6" high. In turn, these
tubs are placed anywhere there's an empty spot under something.

Last week, I noticed water in the bottom of my A2 tub. WTF? The metal had
REALLY corroded bad. Stunk too. So I pressure washed it out, dried in the
sun and sprayed down with LPS.

This morning I walk down, and a different tub has liquid in it. One sniff
told me the source. SOCKS! My SO's favorite cat. If I tell my honey to
choose between Socks and me, I'll be a lookin' for a new place to live. The
shop is his place, he allows me in if I keep fresh food and litter boxes.

So what could I put in the tubs to either make the cat not pee there
(impossible I think). Or something to keep my stock from corroding to death
when he does his thing next time?

Karl

stud wall on top of damp proof membrane. vivienne wykes UK diy 1 August 25th 04 03:16 PM
RCA Rca t25001gy "Tamper proof" locked Bedin Electronics Repair 1 May 28th 04 11:00 AM
Damp proof membrane tzd3sw UK diy 1 March 5th 04 06:43 AM
Marples *Yellow Split Proof Handle* Chisels Kenneth Woodworking 5 December 29th 03 02:04 AM
Sound proof existing wall? Stoney Home Repair 4 July 5th 03 01:54 PM