Bedin

Default RCA Rca t25001gy "Tamper proof" locked

Hello..I have an old RCA Rca t25001gy television.I've lost the
manual.
Somehow or other I got the "tamper proof" mode locked.. I can't
unlock it...
I've tried unplugging the set for a time, and fresh batteries in the
remote.

Any ideas as to how I can unlock this"Tamper" mode... THe light on the
TV for the mode just blinks..

THanks

Herb
Art

Probably will require an original remote and proper keypress or a specific
routine of keypress on the control buttons of the tele. I'm sure one of the
other posters will come up with a definitive response.
om...

Damp proof membrane tzd3sw UK diy 1 March 5th 04 06:43 AM
Locked out of own house-----almost John Chapman UK diy 13 January 20th 04 12:56 AM
Blaupunkt Car Radio Locked Ben Electronics Repair 1 October 21st 03 10:57 PM
Security Systems Bob Swinney Metalworking 33 September 19th 03 07:51 AM
Optima XM6 Tamper alarm Simmo UK diy 2 August 14th 03 05:17 PM