Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Raise a glass to Teenut.

It's a little belated, but it's time again to raise a glass. Hard to believe
that it has been 17 years.
Mourning his passing has become a metaphor for mourning the heyday of this
group and the time when we were a powerhouse of metal working experience.

So I raise a glass of brown ale to Teenut and all the others I miss, whether
they passed away or just passed on RCM when the signal to noise ratio got
too low.

Pete Albrecht, Scott Logan, Marv Klotz, Phil Kangas, Spehro, Fitch, Ernie,
Ted Edwards,Brian Lawson, Gary Coffman even Doug Goncz, who's crazy as a
bedbug, but always entertaining, I miss you all.
Cheers guys.

Paul K. Dickman

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/13/2018 11:47 AM, Paul K. Dickman wrote:
It's a little belated, but it's time again to raise a glass. Hard to believe
that it has been 17 years.
Mourning his passing has become a metaphor for mourning the heyday of this
group and the time when we were a powerhouse of metal working experience.

So I raise a glass of brown ale to Teenut and all the others I miss, whether
they passed away or just passed on RCM when the signal to noise ratio got
too low.

Pete Albrecht, Scott Logan, Marv Klotz, Phil Kangas, Spehro, Fitch, Ernie,
Ted Edwards,Brian Lawson, Gary Coffman even Doug Goncz, who's crazy as a
bedbug, but always entertaining, I miss you all.
Cheers guys.

Paul K. Dickman

CLINK!

I never conversed with him that I recall. I've been on Usenet since the
early 90s, but didn't get onto this group until much later. I have read
a few of his posts in quote.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2018-01-13, Paul K. Dickman wrote:
It's a little belated, but it's time again to raise a glass. Hard to believe
that it has been 17 years.
Mourning his passing has become a metaphor for mourning the heyday of this
group and the time when we were a powerhouse of metal working experience.

So I raise a glass of brown ale to Teenut and all the others I miss, whether
they passed away or just passed on RCM when the signal to noise ratio got
too low.

Consider a glass raised in spirit, if not in reality. I'm
currently on so many medications that it would almost certainly be a bad
thing to do.

I certainly miss him

Pete Albrecht, Scott Logan, Marv Klotz, Phil Kangas, Spehro, Fitch, Ernie,
Ted Edwards,Brian Lawson, Gary Coffman even Doug Goncz, who's crazy as a
bedbug, but always entertaining, I miss you all.
Cheers guys.

Paul K. Dickman

Take care,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2018-01-13, Paul K. Dickman
wrote:
[...]

Yes, here's to Teenut. May he RIP... clink ;)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:21:39 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

[...]

I still see Pete Albrect occasionally. He returned from Switzerland
not long ago, where he was shooting in Swiss target rifle matches.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 14:42:15 -0500, "Phil Kangas"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 14-Jan-18 2:47 AM, Paul K. Dickman wrote:
It's a little belated, but it's time again to raise a glass. Hard to believe
that it has been 17 years.
Mourning his passing has become a metaphor for mourning the heyday of this
group and the time when we were a powerhouse of metal working experience.

So I raise a glass of brown ale to Teenut and all the others I miss, whether
they passed away or just passed on RCM when the signal to noise ratio got
too low.

Pete Albrecht, Scott Logan, Marv Klotz, Phil Kangas, Spehro, Fitch, Ernie,
Ted Edwards,Brian Lawson, Gary Coffman even Doug Goncz, who's crazy as a
bedbug, but always entertaining, I miss you all.
Cheers guys.

Paul K. Dickman

Is Don Foreman still around?

He used to re-visit occasionally but I've not seen him post for ages.
He had a great writing style.