Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Raise a glass to Teenut.

On 2018-01-13, Paul K. Dickman wrote:
It's a little belated, but it's time again to raise a glass. Hard to believe
that it has been 17 years.
Mourning his passing has become a metaphor for mourning the heyday of this
group and the time when we were a powerhouse of metal working experience.

So I raise a glass of brown ale to Teenut and all the others I miss, whether
they passed away or just passed on RCM when the signal to noise ratio got
too low.

Consider a glass raised in spirit, if not in reality. I'm
currently on so many medications that it would almost certainly be a bad
thing to do.

I certainly miss him

Pete Albrecht, Scott Logan, Marv Klotz, Phil Kangas, Spehro, Fitch, Ernie,
Ted Edwards,Brian Lawson, Gary Coffman even Doug Goncz, who's crazy as a
bedbug, but always entertaining, I miss you all.
Cheers guys.

Paul K. Dickman

Take care,
DoN.