Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Teenut, Gone but not forgoten

Robert, We miss ya!

RIP

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, We miss ya!

RIP

Bob

Seconded
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 11, 8:43*am, John Husvar wrote:
In article ,
*Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, *We miss ya!

RIP

Bob

Seconded

Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:43:36 -0500, the infamous John Husvar
scrawled the following:

In article ,
Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, We miss ya!

RIP

Bob

Seconded

While Teenut might have been a great guy, must you guys honor him
every _month_ or three? Dayam...

--
Acceptance is such an important commodity, some
have called it "the first law of personal growth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gerry wrote:
Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

7 years. I know - hard to believe.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Gerry wrote:
Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

7 years. I know - hard to believe.

Oh, wait - this is '09. Make that 8 years.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, We miss ya!
RIP
Bob

Seconded

Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

Man o man time goes by quickly doesn't it?
Still use the center finder I made the night he passed on, but I still
can't free-hand sharpen a drill bit for a hoot.......maybe some day.

RIP Teenut.

Keith
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, *We miss ya!

RIP

Bob

Seconded

Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

Eight years to the day.

RIP.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I do not recall teenut, myself, because I joined later, but I often
bumpinto his old posts when I search for answers to my questions in
past usenet articles. So I want to thank him for all the good stuff
that he has written.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, *We miss ya!

RIP

Bob

Seconded

Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

snip Robert (teenut) passed away on Thursday, January 11,
2001. He put up a tough fight, but his body finally gave out. He
died peacefully in his sleep with 2 of his children at his side. He
appreciated all the kind messages and prayers. Please know that he is
in a better place, at peace, not in pain, and giving the Man
whatfor...snip ...

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Gentry wrote:

Robert, We miss ya!
RIP
Bob
Seconded

Been a while now hasn't it? Couple of years?

Eight years to the day.

RIP.

Whew, hard to believe it has been that long! RIP
indeed! Hope there are really NICE "machines"
where he is!

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-11, Bob Gentry wrote:
Robert, We miss ya!

RIP

Indeed so.

My annual "Nukie Brun" in memory.

Hope you've found a good shop up there.

DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12 Jan 2009 02:36:20 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2009-01-11, Bob Gentry wrote:
Robert, We miss ya!

RIP

Indeed so.

My annual "Nukie Brun" in memory.

Hope you've found a good shop up there.

DoN.

And Mauser actions big enough to chamber for 20mm

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

What's that Lassie? You say that Bob Gentry fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:21:32 -0800:

Robert, We miss ya!

Sure do. I still have his wife's post saved where she gave us the
news. Anyone know how she's doing?
--

Dan H.