Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tost to 'Teenut'

May the light from your lamp of wisdom never go out!
And your memory stay ever warm!
RIP

Bob
rgentry at oz dot net
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Here's to ya, Teenut.

My personal vote for all time best Teenut post:

http://tinyurl.com/yrwreu

bionic drill sharpener

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My personal vote for all time best Teenut post:

http://tinyurl.com/yrwreu

bionic drill sharpener

Karl

I have that one saved on my computer, it's my favorite too.

Carl Boyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Bob Gentry wrote:

May the light from your lamp of wisdom never go out!
And your memory stay ever warm!
RIP

Bob
rgentry at oz dot net

Wow, I had lost track of the date.
man , it still hurts.

Miss 'ya guy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:
Here's to ya, Teenut.

My personal vote for all time best Teenut post:

http://tinyurl.com/yrwreu

bionic drill sharpener

And we can't forget "Way Oil".

Teenut was a gentleman who both educated and entertained.

Here's a sparkling cider to him.

Kevin Gallimore