Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco is done

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
codes like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
codes like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Surprisingly, I never got those.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.
-- Vernon Sanders Law

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2016-06-22, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

[ ... ]

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Surprisingly, I never got those.

I'm getting them almost every day -- but I'm not *reading* them,
because they are in HTML and I use an e-mail client (by choice) without
support for HTML. (It is too easy to pull nasty tricks hidden in the
HTML, as spamers do.)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Enco Bandsaw Boden Woodworking 2 January 8th 08 01:39 AM
Enco vs. KBC Louis Ohland Metalworking 36 August 2nd 07 01:17 AM
Enco gloat Chris Metalworking 17 September 3rd 05 02:53 PM
Enco gloat Chris Woodworking 9 August 28th 05 04:13 AM
ENCO again Marv Soloff Metalworking 0 September 5th 03 09:36 AM