Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco is done

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
codes like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Surprisingly, I never got those.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.