DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Enco is done (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/395826-enco-done.html)

Cydrome Leader June 20th 16 09:34 PM

Enco is done

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

Bill[_14_] June 21st 16 02:53 PM

Enco is done

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Larry Jaques[_4_] June 21st 16 04:10 PM

Enco is done

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of August. You
can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you already bought for upto
the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter how
they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount codes
like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Terry Coombs[_2_] June 21st 16 06:47 PM

Enco is done

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
codes like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

--
Snag

Larry Jaques[_4_] June 22nd 16 04:34 PM

Enco is done

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:45 -0400, Bill wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader wrote:

I got an email from MSC/enco today saying enco is done as of
August. You can still get the cheaper enco prices on items you
already bought for upto the next year.

Obviously the discounts are going to go away come august, no matter
how they word stuff. Full MSC price time.

Zoro is still around though, but they rarely if ever offer discount
codes like enco did every 13 hours.

When I saw the discounts arriving in swarms I figured they were done.

I received the new MSC/Enco catalog over the weekend and began my
mourning.

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Surprisingly, I never got those.

DoN. Nichols[_2_] June 23rd 16 05:26 AM

Enco is done

On 2016-06-22, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:47:21 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

[ ... ]

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting a bunch of emails from MSC ...

Surprisingly, I never got those.

I'm getting them almost every day -- but I'm not *reading* them,
because they are in HTML and I use an e-mail client (by choice) without
support for HTML. (It is too easy to pull nasty tricks hidden in the
HTML, as spamers do.)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--