Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Golf cart story

easy fix on a golf cart

https://www.machinerymoverschicago.c...ttery-Charger/

Here;'s what is interesting, besides the trivial repair.

I got this cart for next to nothing in a scrap metal purchase.

The company where I got this cart, originally bought it for its
founder. He was 88 years old and spent all his time at the factory,
running around it, overseeing everything, as founders are wont to do.

Then he got paralyzed and that is when they bought the golf cart for
him, so that he could continue to run around the factory. He used it
for 6 months.

The interesting thing is that 6 months later, he somehow got
un-paralyzed, stopped using the golf cart, and continued walking
around the factory on foot.

The cart sat unused and eventually they realized that it would not
charge, it sat abandoned for longer time, and then I bought it with
scrap metal.

The fix was to recrimp a wire.