Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Golf cart story

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:25:04 AM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:

A couple of days ago, I said to the wife that we ought to get a new tv/computer monitor for the guestroom / office. Later that same day, I was dropping off a bunch of junk at the electroncs recycling in town, and there in the dumpster was a 24" 1080p flatscreen tv. It followed me home and all that was wrong with it is the HDMI connector (which I don't need) doesn't work. Score one for the good guys.

Good to see others finding treasures.

My last find was a go kart at the scrap yard. Needs an engine and centrifugal clutch and will not be long before it needs tires. And not free. 98 lbs $25.

Dan