Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default when you buy plumbing parts at HD

when you buy plumbing parts at HD, make sure to LOOK at them. I just finished a plumbing job today that would have been done yesterday if someone at HD hadn't screwed with the parts. I had a 1 1/2" PVC union that was MISSING THE O RING.

The guy in the plumbing dept this morning told me to buy a new one, take out the O ring and then return the union. All well and good, but then it will just end up back on the shelf and the same thing will happen to someone else. Sucks pretty much.

Please find these plumbing parts... DerbyDad03 Home Repair 4 September 18th 09 04:31 AM
Plumbing Parts Availability Question .. .. .. No Name Home Repair 10 August 2nd 09 12:26 AM
Plumbing Parts Availability Question .. .. .. SMS Home Repair 2 July 30th 09 09:24 PM
plumbing parts Bob Home Repair 8 September 14th 05 09:12 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM