Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 12:06:07 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 11/29/2013 7:24 PM, SteveB wrote:

On 11/28/2013 9:51 PM, jon_banquer wrote:e

Explain why it's just too difficult for you to take a picture and post

a link to the picture you lazy ****.

Because it gives you something to bark about, which is all you know. Now

go do some metalworking with your time.

Steve

PLONK the wife-beater!

Have another drink, Tom. It's hard work inheriting the family business and running it into the ground.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 12:21:14 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a

LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke.

Not saying he does or doesn't, but WTF does that have to do with 'real

life'.

Because I'm in a relatively small industry, and have published in it,

I've got dozens and dozens of Linked-in contacts... for what? So I can

say who I know? (a lot of whom I only "know" because someone who knows

me knows themG) For what purpose?

I _guess_ if I wanted something specific, I could go through my LinkedIn

lists and see who could best satisfy that need... but I can also do that

with simple Internet searches and industry catalogs.

I seriously doubt if LinkedIn provides any real paychecks for anyone

except LinkedIn employees and owners. Even though I'm a member on

LinkedIn (because someone invited me a couple of years ago)... I don't

see any real benefit to it.

Work comes to me -- I don't have to go out hob-knobbing on internet chat

sites to get work. (wouldn't anyway... I'd be contacting prospective

clients or employers directly, not through some silly social media site)

Lloyd

Linkedin doesn't screen anyone so some people think it's highly valued

by people that create their own fantasy life. I posted a pic of Brad

Pitt as my photo and have yet to log on again. nBut some people live on

Linkedin rather than getting a life.

Some people can't start a business and instead inherit a business and run it into the ground. Often people like this have no clues how to use LinkedIn.. One sure sign that they are clueless idiots when it comes to business social media is they have website's that haven't been updated in 20 years:

http://www.ohiobrush.com/

Here's a picture of what this kind of fat, drunken, lying, ignorant, stooge, that has no life, looks like:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 12:23:12 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 11/30/2013 9:57 AM, Ignoramus13807 wrote:

I get dozens of contact requests per week from people I barely know. I

always decline them. I only accept contact requests from people whom I

know well.

One reason for this is security, I do not want too many people to have

insider access to my account. Another reason is that I do not want to

clutter my contact list just to stroke egos of "contact collectors"

and "marketers".

Yep. I have yet to see the value.

Your excessive consumption of alcohol is now effecting your eyesight. Your brain long ago disappeared.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

I ignored Mark Wieber's request because I want nothing to do with a
liar and a hack like Mark Wieber is.

Mark Wieber's LinkedIn profile, that he earlier denied he had, clearly
shows Mark Wieber pretends to be an engineer and that he's a hack of
the worst kind.

vido supra
Lloyd

Care to point out where I claim to be an engineer?

Btw...Jonboi..you name is on the Short List for those that lied about
that claim you just made and I had to deal with investigator from the
State of California..who found for me..found me to be innocent of any
wrong doing.

While he couldnt tell me who made the complaint...his eyes did widen a
bit when your name came up..along with 2 others. So either he knows
who you are..or he was surprised by the name coming up.

Either way...Id walk softly if I were you. Things are going on in the
background..you may care not to have happen.

And it wont..wont be the first time you have dealings with the state.

Care for me to post your mug shot that has gotten so much mileage?

Hummm?

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 18:15:14 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:28869b03-
:

Your excessive consumption of alcohol

Lessee...

We have ONE person who throws out a vituperation EVERY time one of those
folks responds to _anything_, even if it's not in that person's area of
expertice (or even interest).

Jon... I gotta ask: Has either Gunner or Tom ever actually stolen
anything from you, or is this some personal vendetta based upon an
opinion you formed for some other reason?

Lloyd

Jon and I have had little personal contact..I doubt if he remembers
the (1) time we have been in the same 10' radius.A non event of any
note actually. He was pointed out to me by someone with a great deal
of contempt.......

He simply doesnt like who I am for my attitude towards him (more on
this below) ..and he DEFINATELY doesnt like me commenting on his
career (or lack of one) nor does he like me responding to his
buffoonery.

I should mention that his feelings of being "picked on" are well
earned..as nearly everyone who knows anything about CAD/CAM and
him.... has nothing but contempt in the most extreme degree for him.
And Im talking about quite a number of stars in the industry...not
some folks sitting around the internet and chatting.

There is a missive somewhere that Ive seen with a bunch of the big
names writing him off..that is NOT Usenet related.

If he is interested..I couild try to find it..might take me a few days
though..during which time he could puff up and pound his chest
repeatedly in that Section 8 housing and punch his keyboard in a
frothing fury and condemn everyone on the planet. Frankly..Im not a
cad/cam guy and I really could give a **** if he lives or
breathes..but he decided that I was a handy punching bag some time
back..and now he gets what he gives..in spades.

It should be noted though..that if you ask a bunch of cad/cam guys
about his name...you get three reactions. A blank look from the very
young guys..a snicker and digust from the older guys...or a very very
hostile look and clenching of fists. At least here in So California
where he has created so much carnage.

Shrug. Seems his name is not without...issues.

As you folks may have noted..he and I have never quarreled about
CAD/CAM...just his bull**** and his sneering world view while living
in poverty and buffoonery.

Im sure you folks have seen this before..right?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Seems he loves to get stuck head first in the ****...

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...ed-say-136719/

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Jon-B...74.S.144336888

http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about666617.html

His name probably has a Wikipedia entry..there is much written about
him on the internet..and little if any of it is good. Least of all
his ability to post without lying .
Doing a google on his name comes up with almost 13,000 hits..few of
them positive and the few that do..are his own..trying to sell
himself.

Shrug

Gunner
--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:21:14 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

Especially valuable to those who's ego demands that they preen
themselves before their friends so that their friends can express
their adoration and delight in the exploits of the Great One.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 4:40:17 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

I've never called an investigator on you, Wieber but I can clearly see why someone would based on your years of Usenet lying and threatening others that is by now very well documented.

Your "short list" is a ****ing joke, just like you are, Wieber. Take your bull**** "short list" and go wipe your ass with it. I'll continue to walk as I always have... right over you.

The phony death treats that you constantly make and that you can never back up, including your numerous lies about Cliff Huprich's death, show who you really are, Wieber. You're a lying, lazy, worthless, piece of **** who can't educate himself. You make every excuse in the book for your sorry ass lot in life.

You're a powerless, lying, weak, loser with no clues, Wieber. I know it and many others know it as well.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 3:13:41 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 11:11:21 -0600, Ignoramus18530

On 2013-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:07:34 -0600, Ignoramus18530

On 2013-12-01, Snag wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:02:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a

LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke. w2

Linkedln? I have a profile on Linkedln?? Where the hell is it? That

site is not something Ive ever paid attention to. Got a link?

Then who in hell is the "Mark Weiber" that asked me to add him to my

linkedin contact list ? I had an account a few years back , killed it

because it was just clutter - no one I actually know is on there .

I am pretty sure that Gunner has a linkedin account, because I am

connected to him.

We sure are. And I didnt claim I didnt. I did state quite clearly

that of the 47 contacts (I had to go look yesterday after this came

up)..I didnt contact ANY of them to the best of my knowledge.

You guys are aware that Linkedln reads your email accounts and sucks

the names/email addresses off it and sends its requests

automaticlly..right?

It only does it if you give them your email password. Which I do not

do.

Odd...I didnt give them my email password either.

Ive gotten "what the fug is this?" emails from friends and it turned

out Linkedln sent them a connection request without any input on my

part.

The only reason Ive not deleted it...is Im lazy and who knows..it may

come in handy someday and its not particularly onerous. It behaves

well enough.

Shrug

Gunner

---

"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don�t want to do that

but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

It's not odd. You're just really stupid, Wieber. You have no understanding of how LinkedIn works. Neither do many in your cult of idiots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

I ignored Mark Wieber's request because I want nothing to do with a
liar and a hack like Mark Wieber is.

Mark Wieber's LinkedIn profile, that he earlier denied he had, clearly
shows Mark Wieber pretends to be an engineer and that he's a hack of
the worst kind.

vido supra
Lloyd

Care to point out where I claim to be an engineer?

I'm an engineer. Let him prove I'm not.

Btw...Jonboi..you name is on the Short List for those that lied about
that claim you just made and I had to deal with investigator from the
State of California..who found for me..found me to be innocent of any
wrong doing.

While he couldnt tell me who made the complaint...his eyes did widen a
bit when your name came up..along with 2 others. So either he knows
who you are..or he was surprised by the name coming up.

Either way...Id walk softly if I were you. Things are going on in the
background..you may care not to have happen.

And it wont..wont be the first time you have dealings with the state.

Care for me to post your mug shot that has gotten so much mileage?

Hummm?

He doesn't know the difference between an engineer and a professional
engineer. But then, that's just .00000000000000000000000001357% of what
he doesn't know.

but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Someone told me he claims I tried to buy something from him. I take
scrap to the scrapyard, I don't buy it.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:02:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a
LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke. w2

Linkedln? I have a profile on Linkedln?? Where the hell is it? That
site is not something Ive ever paid attention to. Got a link?

Then who in hell is the "Mark Weiber" that asked me to add him to my
linkedin contact list ? I had an account a few years back , killed it
because it was just clutter - no one I actually know is on there .

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 5:31:45 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Yet another post from Mark Wieber that clearly shows just how weak and just how powerless he truly is. Wieber is a well known and well documented pathological liar.

"Jon and I have had little personal contact..I doubt if he remembers
the (1) time we have been in the same 10' radius.A non event of any
note actually. He was pointed out to me by someone with a great deal
of contempt....... "

At best an admission by Mark Wieber that he's a chicken **** little pussy who was too afraid to meet me. Reality is more likely this is yet another one of of Mark Wieber's many, many lies.

"Frankly..Im not a cad/cam guy"

Mark Wieber not only isn't a "cad/cam guy" but he's not a CNC machinist either.

Mark Wieber couldn't hold a job in a CNC machine shop as a CNC machinist and he knows it so he makes excuse after excuse for why he never has.

Mark Wieber hates that I've worked in and around CNC machining job shops for over 20 years and like many other things he posts about, Wieber simply isn't qualified to judge anyone with the skills he doesn't have. The best Wieber can do is ask others who don't like me for my outspoken opinions such as this one which had turned out to be right on the money:

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_web...dge-again.html

No one that I know of has ever interviewed and published anything Mark Wieber has ever said.

Mark Wieber is far too stupid to use his head to figure out who and what I am because that's not his motivation. Wieber hates me for constantly pointing out what a moron and a liar he is. Wieber is someone who blames everyone and everything but himself for his sorry, pathetic, lot in life which he richly deserves.

"At least here in So California where he has created so much carnage."

One of the few things Wieber has got right about me. I'm very outspoken and very effective in getting the changes that are needed in CADCAM. I will continue to be so.

"His name probably has a Wikipedia entry..there is much written about
him on the internet..and little if any of it is good. Least of all
his ability to post without lying."

I don't lie and Mark Wieber has never been able to show I've lied but the exact opposite it true and Wieber knows it which is why he constantly tries to deflect his rampant and well documented lying on to me. It doesn't work and it never will work because I don't lie. It's a transparent tactic that fails miserably and is only believed by Wieber's clique of idiots that fill this newsgroup.

Mark Wieber is far too dumb and far too stupid to look at my LinkedIn connections, members of my LinkedIn group or posts to my LinkedIn group. Suffice it to say I have well over 500 LinkedIn connections and my LinkedIn group has grown to almost 1,200 members. My LinkedIn connections and my group membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM industry.

Mark Wieber's has very few LinkedIn connections and the few he does have aren't relevant to the work he supposedly does.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:48:41 PM UTC-8, Michael Terrell wrote:

Someone told me he claims I tried to buy something from him. I take

scrap to the scrapyard, I don't buy it.

LOL. Who told you... the neighbors dog who speaks to you.

The only scrap you take the the scrapyard is your own. You create plenty of it because you're too poor and too sick to fix your leaking roofs on your detached buildings.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:44:40 PM UTC-8, Michael Terrell wrote:

I'm an engineer. Let him prove I'm not.

Why would I care.

Let see you prove I care.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

This link was posted not too long ago by one of his many admirers, it
seems he doesn't make friends as well as he beats his wife.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/new_pr...ne_attack.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:55:43 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

"I couldn't give a flying fuch what the wife-beater says, does or thinks."

You care. You care very deeply that I know who and what you truly are. You care so much you have to lie constantly about me being a "wife-beater".

"Anybody that physically beats a woman is lower than whale ****."

What you really mean is you realize you're lower than whale ****. Anybody who inherits their family business and runs it into the ground, like you have, has good reason to be filled with the kind of self-loathing hate you most often display. The constant liquid lunch doesn't help either:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

"And, he's never posted anything on-topic."

I post on topic all the time... your just too dumb and too stupid to understand the CNC machining and CADCAM subjects I post about.

You mad, bro?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

You'd think he would take the hint...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec 2013
22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 8:02:44 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

This link was posted not too long ago by one of his many admirers, it

seems he doesn't make friends as well as he beats his wife.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/new_pr...ne_attack.html

What I beat up is losers like you, Gardner. I beat you up mentally and then kick you to the curb.

I beat you up with facts and ideas you can't deal with.

I beat you up so badly that you have to lie constantly about me being a "wife beater".

I beat you up so badly because you can't stand the facts and ideas that I post that threaten your very being. I have constantly called you on your bull**** such as your pathetic website for Ohio Brush that hasn't been updated in what 13 or 14 years? I beat you up on how poorly you run and market Ohio Bush products.

The link that both you and Wieber stupidly think discredits me shows how effective I am at scaring the crap out of no good, corrupt advertising driven machinist and CADCAM forum owners.

Paid advertising based machinist/CADCAM forum owners have used censorship and banning for years on anyone who effects the income they get from their advertisers. That kind fact is typical of how little you truly comprehend about business and why things have changed so radically with LinkedIn.

Things will keep changing and idiots like you and Wieber and the rest of Wieber's clique of idiot followers will continue to fall further and further behind.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 8:12:28 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

You'd think you'd finally get off your fat, lazy, drunken ass and learn how to market your bushes in modern times.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:23:10 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec 2013
22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....

I know! Isn't that a real ****er? Then, when your ISP shuts you
down, you lose a week proving that it wasn't your account, just a
hacked respond-to addy in a bogus email...

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

Dead people? Cool, see if you can get Lotto numbers from them!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

You couldn't drive a hint through his skull with a 20 pound sledge
hammer.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec
2013
22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to
get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other
forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

You mad, bro?

Tu quoque never won an argument, Jon.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 2, 2013 6:24:06 AM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

You mad, bro?

Tu quoque never won an argument, Jon.

Lloyd

So you say.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, December 2, 2013 2:48:36 AM UTC-8, Michael Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Neither of you two idiots have any clues so best not to attempt to drive anything till you get some.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:22:19 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec
2013
22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to
get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other
forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do"
sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it toasts
the brown breads just fine.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013
09:22:19 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do"
sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it toasts
the brown breads just fine.
--
pyotr filipivich

Jeez, I thought infrared was colorblind.
jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:13:16 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Silly rabbit. Everyone knows that it's racism only when it toasts
only -white- bread, not brown. Being anti-white isn't racist. Just ask
all those politically correct arsewipes in gov't.

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Mon, 02 Dec 2013
14:02:44 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

[...]

Drat, that means it is a Democrat toaster. Well, I did get it
second hand ... chit - over ten years ago!
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:35:52 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013
09:22:19 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do"
sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it toasts
the brown breads just fine.
--
pyotr filipivich

Jeez, I thought infrared was colorblind.

Infrared might be, but this is a Liberal toaster.
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
news
"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013
13:35:52 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..
"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013
09:22:19 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
m...

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do"
sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it
toasts
the brown breads just fine.
--
pyotr filipivich

Jeez, I thought infrared was colorblind.

Infrared might be, but this is a Liberal toaster.
--
pyotr filipivich

Give it a good zetz to spin it around so it leans to the right.

Or cut down the undamaged feet until all are equal.

Too bad politics isn't that easy.