Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 8:12:28 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 18:15:14 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:28869b03-

:

Your excessive consumption of alcohol

Lessee...

We have ONE person who throws out a vituperation EVERY time one of those

folks responds to _anything_, even if it's not in that person's area of

expertice (or even interest).

Jon... I gotta ask: Has either Gunner or Tom ever actually stolen

anything from you, or is this some personal vendetta based upon an

opinion you formed for some other reason?

Lloyd

Jon and I have had little personal contact..I doubt if he remembers

the (1) time we have been in the same 10' radius.A non event of any

note actually. He was pointed out to me by someone with a great deal

of contempt.......

He simply doesnt like who I am for my attitude towards him (more on

this below) ..and he DEFINATELY doesnt like me commenting on his

career (or lack of one) nor does he like me responding to his

buffoonery.

I should mention that his feelings of being "picked on" are well

earned..as nearly everyone who knows anything about CAD/CAM and

him.... has nothing but contempt in the most extreme degree for him.

And Im talking about quite a number of stars in the industry...not

some folks sitting around the internet and chatting.

There is a missive somewhere that Ive seen with a bunch of the big

names writing him off..that is NOT Usenet related.

If he is interested..I couild try to find it..might take me a few days

though..during which time he could puff up and pound his chest

repeatedly in that Section 8 housing and punch his keyboard in a

frothing fury and condemn everyone on the planet. Frankly..Im not a

cad/cam guy and I really could give a **** if he lives or

breathes..but he decided that I was a handy punching bag some time

back..and now he gets what he gives..in spades.

It should be noted though..that if you ask a bunch of cad/cam guys

about his name...you get three reactions. A blank look from the very

young guys..a snicker and digust from the older guys...or a very very

hostile look and clenching of fists. At least here in So California

where he has created so much carnage.

Shrug. Seems his name is not without...issues.

As you folks may have noted..he and I have never quarreled about

CAD/CAM...just his bull**** and his sneering world view while living

in poverty and buffoonery.

Im sure you folks have seen this before..right?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Seems he loves to get stuck head first in the ****...

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...ed-say-136719/

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Jon-B...74.S.144336888

http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about666617.html

His name probably has a Wikipedia entry..there is much written about

him on the internet..and little if any of it is good. Least of all

his ability to post without lying .

Doing a google on his name comes up with almost 13,000 hits..few of

them positive and the few that do..are his own..trying to sell

himself.

Someone told me he claims I tried to buy something from him. I take

scrap to the scrapyard, I don't buy it.

You'd think he would take the hint...

You'd think you'd finally get off your fat, lazy, drunken ass and learn how to market your bushes in modern times.