Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 3:13:41 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 11:11:21 -0600, Ignoramus18530

On 2013-12-01, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:07:34 -0600, Ignoramus18530

On 2013-12-01, Snag wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:02:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a

LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke. w2

Linkedln? I have a profile on Linkedln?? Where the hell is it? That

site is not something Ive ever paid attention to. Got a link?

Then who in hell is the "Mark Weiber" that asked me to add him to my

linkedin contact list ? I had an account a few years back , killed it

because it was just clutter - no one I actually know is on there .

I am pretty sure that Gunner has a linkedin account, because I am

connected to him.

We sure are. And I didnt claim I didnt. I did state quite clearly

that of the 47 contacts (I had to go look yesterday after this came

up)..I didnt contact ANY of them to the best of my knowledge.

You guys are aware that Linkedln reads your email accounts and sucks

the names/email addresses off it and sends its requests

automaticlly..right?

It only does it if you give them your email password. Which I do not

do.

Odd...I didnt give them my email password either.

Ive gotten "what the fug is this?" emails from friends and it turned

out Linkedln sent them a connection request without any input on my

part.

The only reason Ive not deleted it...is Im lazy and who knows..it may

come in handy someday and its not particularly onerous. It behaves

well enough.

Shrug

Gunner

---

"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don�t want to do that

but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

It's not odd. You're just really stupid, Wieber. You have no understanding of how LinkedIn works. Neither do many in your cult of idiots.