Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

"Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:22:19 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 01 Dec
2013
22:32:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

A lot of the Linkedin emails I get are spoofed in an attempt to
get
my password. They skim email addresses from a newsgroup or other
forum,
and send out thousands of fake emails. I've got ones that supposedly
came from dead people, and one never had a computer.

I hate it when I'm the one sending the spam to me ....
--
pyotr filipivich

Wicked spammer, your toast must BURN as penance.

If only. Sniff. My toaster, for some reason, doesn't "do"
sourdough breads. I think it is a racist toaster, 'cause it toasts
the brown breads just fine.
--
pyotr filipivich