Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

I ignored Mark Wieber's request because I want nothing to do with a
liar and a hack like Mark Wieber is.

Mark Wieber's LinkedIn profile, that he earlier denied he had, clearly
shows Mark Wieber pretends to be an engineer and that he's a hack of
the worst kind.

vido supra
Lloyd

Care to point out where I claim to be an engineer?

Btw...Jonboi..you name is on the Short List for those that lied about
that claim you just made and I had to deal with investigator from the
State of California..who found for me..found me to be innocent of any
wrong doing.

While he couldnt tell me who made the complaint...his eyes did widen a
bit when your name came up..along with 2 others. So either he knows
who you are..or he was surprised by the name coming up.

Either way...Id walk softly if I were you. Things are going on in the
background..you may care not to have happen.

And it wont..wont be the first time you have dealings with the state.

Care for me to post your mug shot that has gotten so much mileage?

Hummm?

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---